Despite what your mother may have told you, no one is perfect. Whether it was bad luck, a misguided strategy, too much knowledge or too little, you, alongside every other bracketeer this year, must face one cold hard fact: you got it wrong. Out of 8.15 million brackets submitted to ESPN.com and the undisclosed (likely multi-millions) of others hosted on CBSSports.com and in office pools around the nation, not one person had a perfect 2013 NCAA Men’s Basketball Tournament bracket.
Campaigns Showcase the Power of Social Media in the Public Affairs Sector
Welcome to the Sphere
We’re constantly monitoring emerging social networks, trends in mobile media consumption, and the latest in the blogosphere. Keep up with our team’s thoughts on marketing and online reputation, as well as where we’re traveling and what excites us most in the digital space.
Browse By Topics
For a few glorious weeks in March, the offices at MXM Social are infected with a serious case of college basketball fever. The staff is consumed by the 68 team men’s basketball tournament––yes, even the play-in games or “first round” as they like to be called––known to everyone as March Madness.* The Big Dance is filled with bracket-busting upsets, legendary coaching duels, buzzer-beaters, top-seeded blowouts, and so many other surprises that make this postseason a time-honored classic.
YouTube has completed beta testing of a new channel page now available to all users and brands. The new “One Channel” design puts featured content front and center and matches the aesthetic of Google+. YouTube has also announced several new features that aid in organizing and promoting videos on individual channels.
Recently on Twitter
- Dodge Goes Social with 'Defiance' http://t.co/gL7ZlDopR2 #client
- Meet the 18-Year Old Developer Trying to Save Us from TV Spoilers on Twitter http://t.co/BSPvWiNgR9
- RT @verge: Yahoo reportedly eyeing Tumblr for possible $1 billion acquisition http://t.co/L3AslCsnAg
- Sci-Fi For The People: Fans Decide The Future Of “Continuum” Via Vine-Based Program Extension http://t.co/7jkOjntcT9
- A deeper look at Waze: How Facebook Might Buy Your Location for $1 Billion http://t.co/nrxj4pTcyC